Bulk Actions > Frequently Asked Questions > Why can’t I select the date I want for bulk payslip inputs?
If you go to Employees > Bulk Actions > Payslip Inputs (under Payroll Inputs) and you can’t select the date for the period you want, it means that:
- You have completed the pay run for that period; OR
- You have finalised payslips for the period that you are trying to select.
To correct this:
- Go to Pay Runs on the left hand menu.
- Check if the date under Pending Pay Runs is the date that you wish to process payslips for.
- If yes, click on Unfinalise > Confirm.
- If no, it means that a pay run has been completed for the period you are looking for. To delete a pay run, visit the following page:
You are using the help system of SimplePay, a payroll system that simplifies the payroll process. Designed just for Ireland, it's a fully online solution. Read more.