The pay date for employees is displayed on a pending pay run so that you can tell when you need to pay employees and submit the pay run to Revenue.
The following warning messages may also be displayed on the pending pay run:
- if a pay date is today then the pending pay run will show the following message in red below the pay date.
- According to its pay date this pay run must be submitted to Revenue today.
- if a pay date is in the past then the pending pay run will show the following message in red below the pay date.
- According to the pay date this pay run is late and must be submitted to Revenue as soon as possible.
Where a pay run has multiple pay dates:
- the earliest pay date will be the one displayed as the pay date for the pay run
- an icon will appear next to the pay date displayed on a finalised pay run which shows all the different pay dates available in a pay run