In accordance with GDPR, all Data Protection Officers (DPOs) must be listed and nominated. By default, the system will assign the account owner as the designated DPO.
If you wish to assign a DPO who is not the account owner you can do so by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Profile Icon > Manage Users
- Click on the Edit GDPR Representatives hyperlink
- Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant DPO user. You can select the option Add details Manually and complete the fields below to add a user who is not on this list
- Should your company operate outside of the EU, select the Company is based outside of the EU? checkbox. By selecting this checkbox you can enter the information for the designated EU Representative.
- When you are done click Save