Troubleshooting > I am having trouble logging in
Which error message are you seeing?
Please try the following:
- Log in using a different browser or device – if you are on a smartphone, we’d suggest trying again from a computer
- Ensure that you have entered your email address correctly, without any spaces before or after it. You should not see any additional spaces in the quotation marks in the error message; for example, in the error message above there is a space at the end of the email address
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here
- Check your Spam folders for the activation email.
- If you are having trouble logging into self-service for the first time, it could be that you did not activate your account. Click on the Forgot Password link to have your self-service activation email resent. Alternatively, you can contact your payroll administrator to have the activation link resent to you.
“Your email and password were correct, but are not associated with any active user roles”
You are seeing this message because there are currently no roles enabled for your email address. Please contact your company’s Payroll Administrator.
You are using the help system of SimplePay, a payroll system that simplifies the payroll process. Designed just for Ireland, it's a fully online solution. Read more.