The system item for EWSS can be added individually or in bulk.
There is a dropdown menu on the Add Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme page which will allow you to select the appropriate entitlement:
- If your business was NOT directly impacted by the Public Health Restrictions, please use the item EWSS selection from the dropdown list.
- If your Business was DIRECTLY impacted by the Public Health Restrictions introduced in December 2021, please use the item EWSS- Public Health Restrictions selection.
To add the item individually:
- Go to an employee’s profile;
- Click on Add next to Regular Inputs;
- Select Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme;
- Select either EWSS or EWSS – Public Health Restrictions from the dropdown;
- Click Save.
To add the item in bulk:
- Go to Employees > Bulk Actions;
- Click on Regular Inputs under Payroll Inputs;
- Select Employment Wage Subsidy Scheme from the dropdown filters;
Click on the checkbox under Add to add it to the payslip for that employee.